Distressed leather oxfords
- Six eyelets with lacing and a round toe
- Broguing and distressing throughout
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Leather sole with a leather and rubber heel
- Approximate heel: 1¼"
Size and Fit:
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.