Woven cotton blend motorcycle jeans
- Curved and coin pockets
- Welted back pockets with zip closure
- Logo patch at back
- Trapunto stitch detailing at back and knees
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with button fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 9½", Inseam: 32", Leg opening: 14"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
- Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
98% cotton and 2% elastane
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.