Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve distressed suede ten-button double-breasted concealed zip-front jacket
- Stand collar with two-strap optional throat latch
- Button epaulettes
- Gun flaps
- Two lower flap pockets
- Single-button tab cuffs with extended buckle tab
- Back side vents
- Removable zip-front leather panel with stand collar
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 30" (taken from a size M)
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Material: Shell: 100% Leather, Body lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.