Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve garment-dyed coated cotton concealed snap and zip-front parka
- Double layer hood with jersey cotton interlining and adjustable peak
- Two concealed snap flap chest pockets
- Two lower concealed snap flap pockets
- Drawcord waist
- Concealed snap flap and zip pocket at sleeve
- Extended snap tab cuffs with two-snap option
- Faux-shearling lining with interior pockets and drawcord bottom hem
- Back length: 31" (taken from a size M)
Material: Shell: 100% Cotton, Contrast Trim: 100% Polyuretahne, Lining: 100% Polyester, Sleeve Fill: 100% Polyester, Bib: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.