Distressed suede chukka boots
- Tonal top-stitch detail throughout
- Three-eyelet vamp
- Flat waxed cotton lacing
- Rounded curved toe
- Slightly burnished contrast heel collar piping
- Unlined with a cushioned insole
- Leather sole with a rubber heel
- Heel height: 1"
- Please note, any distressing or burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.