Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Distressed suede wingtip oxfords
- Six-eyelet vamp
- Round cotton lacing
- Rounded, burnished wingtip toe
- Broguing and top-stitch detail throughout
- Fully lined in leather with a cushioned insole
- Leather sole with a leather and rubber heel
- Heel height: 1"
- Please note, any distressing or burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Size and Fit:
- These run small, so consider ordering up a size.
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.