Long sleeve cotton fleece zip front hoodie.
- Drawstring hood with contrast logo panel and a front graphic print logo.
- Contrast stitching on shoulders, front kangaroo pockets and ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Back faded graphic print.
- Please note this garment has been specially treated to achieve its unique appearance. Each garment will vary in natural character and color.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.