Sleeveless cotton graphic tank top.
- Mock unfinished rolled hem at collar, armholes and hem.
- Graphic and text detail at front.
- Slight fading throughout.
- Please note, any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Model is wearing a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Rogue's masculine, downtown-chic aesthetic perfectly captures the essence of NYC — the home base of company founder and designer Jimmy Reilly. Known for experimenting with fabric development, washes, and special finishes, this men's clothing brand debuted in 1999 as a line of leather and cloth outerwear. A decade later, Reilly turned Rogue into a full menswear collection that ranges from luxe (sweaters, rugged western shirts, Navy-style jackets, leather wingtip shoes) to laid-back (casual pants, t-shirts, nylon track jackets, slip-on sneakers). Frequently featured in men's mags, Rogue and its elegantly worn wares have become favorites among celebs such as Gerard Butler and Eric Church.