Description: Rolex stainless steel case with stick markers on dial, date window at 3 o'clock and fluted gold bezel, circa 1980's
- Automatic movement
- Deployment closure
- Gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Generic box and independent appraisal included
- 1 year warranty
- The appraised value is $10,900
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 36mm (1.42") wide, bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 20mm (0.78") wide
Material: Stainless steel, gold