- stainless steel/gold/navy
Description: Rolex stainless steel case with luminous markers on dial, date window at 3 o'clock, yellow gold bezel, circa 1990's
- Automatic movement
- Deployment closure
- Stainless steel and yellow gold bracelet
- 1 year warranty
- Water resistance tested at 300M
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- The appraised value is $16,400
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 40mm wide, bracelet measures 203mm (8") long and 20mm (0.78") wide
Material: Stainless steel, yellow gold