- stainless steel/gold
Description: Rolex round stainless steel case with Arabic numeral markers on jubilee dial, date window at 3 o'clock and 18k gold-plated fluted bezel, circa 1980's
- Automatic movement
- Deployment closure
- 18k gold-plated stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- 1-year warranty
- The appraised value is $10,900
- This watch comes with a generic box and an independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 36mm wide (1.41"), bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 20mm (0.78") wide
Material: Stainless steel,18k gold