- stainless steel/gold
Description: Rolex round stainless steel case with black dial and luminous markers, date window at 3 o'clock, 18K yellow gold bezel, circa 1990s-2000s
- Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 300M
- Single deployment clasp closure
- 1 year limited warranty
- Light scratches
- Appraised value at $13,400
- This watch comes with an independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 40mm (1.57") wide, bracelet measures 190mm (7.48") long and 20mm (0.78") wide
Material: Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold