- stainless steel
Description: Rolex stainless steel case with Roman numeral markers on dial and stainless steel engine turned bezel, circa 1980's/1990's
- Automatic movement
- Deployment closure
- Stainless steel oyster bracelet
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- 1-year warranty
- The appraised value is $5,050
- This watch comes with a generic box and an independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 34mm wide (1.33"), bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 19mm (¾") wide
Material: Stainless steel