- two tone
Description: Rolex round 18K yellow gold and stainless steel case with off-white dial and date window at 3 o'clock, circa 1970s
- Condition - excellent; slight stretch in bracelet
- 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Single deployment clasp closure
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 27mm wide, bracelet measures 6¾" long and 13.5mm wide
Material: 18K yellow gold and stainless steel