- Inspired by flowy dresses of the 60's
- This silk dress is incredibly easy to wear but has a number of involved design details
- Empire waist features delicate pleating
- Deep neckline is lined with intricately embroidered flowers
- Bell sleeves end in an elastic band just below the elbow
- Dry clean only
Rosie Pope Maternity
You might recognize Rosie Pope from Bravo's Pregnant in Heels — the reality show on which she helps moms-to-be manage their pregnancies in style. With Rosie Pope Maternity, the celebrity designer and maternity concierge applies her keen sartorial eye to designing maternity clothing and accessories that effortlessly flatter pregnant women's changing bodies. Wrap dresses in bright geometric prints and silky blouses are perfect for both work and weekend activities, while two-pocket sweaters and skinny colored corduroys are designed to highlight your “sublime neck line,” “beautiful baby bump,” and other “best assets.” Chic and slouchy, Rosie Pope's signature London Shopper Classic diaper bag looks like a regular designer handbag but comes with a convenient changing pad and discreet stroller straps.