- Size :
Sold OutAdd to Waitlist to find out when it's available again!
Share This Item: Email
Description: Ardebil Hand-Knotted Rug (6'7"x10'4"):
- One-of-a-kind Ardabil rug
- Originate from Ardabil located in northwestern Iran made about 50 years ago
- Feature motifs that are very similar to Caucasian rugs, but with more motifs and objects woven into the borders
- One of the best-known types of Persian rugs
- Spot clean with a mild detergent
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color.
Material: 100% wool
Care: Spot clean with a mild detergent.