Five Things to Know About... Rowdy Sprout
Rowdy Sprout’s classic rocker tees for kids are some of the most adorable music history teaching tools on the market. The label’s cotton T-shirts and loungewear sets fit boys and girls ages three months to eight years old and feature silk-screened graphics and logos from the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, and other iconic musical artists of the 20th century. Pink Floyd pajamas, Beatles-themed baby onesies and Woodstock-inspired dresses will give your newborn and toddler rockstars a leg up in learning their rock-and-roll fundamentals. Read on for five fun facts you should know about Rowdy Sprout!
1. Los Angeles-based designer Laura Angotti founded Rowdy Sprout in 2003 while earning her graduate degree in costume design.
2. Rowdy Sprout includes Sleepy Sprout, a bamboo-based collection of two-piece pajama sets and footed rompers in 1930s-inspired prints.
3. Hollywood A-list parents Angelina Jolie, Hilary Duff and Julia Roberts have all dressed up their kids in Rowdy Sprout clothing.
4. Music legends represented in Rowdy Sprout's collection include the Beastie Boys, Nirvana, John Mellencamp, Billy Idol, David Bowie, and Blondie.
5. Rowdy Sprout awards royalties to all the artists it features.