Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Amanda Black Glass Globe Lamp:
- Set of two glass spheres lamps with a silvertone nickel base
- Create a modern, elegant lamp perfect for any room
- Features a cylindrical black silk shade on each lamp
- Each requires one 60-watt bulbs (not included)
- Measures 14 inches in length by 14 inches in depth by 28½ inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. That’s the case with Safavieh, whose handmade rugs combine centuries-old techniques and modern design. Founded in Persia in 1914, the family-run company draws from three generations of experience in the field. Its carpets range from antique reproductions to contemporary styles offered in varieties including hooked, tufted, flat weave, Gabeh (thick pile weave) and hand-knotted. The company has also garnered awards for its collaborations with such leading interior designers as Thomas O’Brien, Martha Stewart, Suzanne Kasler, and Jamie Drake.