ProGrid Ride 4 running sneakers
- Lightweight, breathable air mesh upper
- Hydrator collar lining with performance apparel fabric for comfort and maximum wicking
- Comfortride sockliner is breathable, moisture-wicking and anti-microbial
- HRC Strobel Board for added cushioning and comfort
- Heel ProGrid impact deflection technology at midsole with Saucony Super Lite EVA and super rebound cushioning
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation
- Fully lined with Comfortride sock liner
- Blown rubber sole with XT-900™ carbon rubber
Size and Fit
- These run small, so consider sizing up.
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.