Grid Profile running sneakers
- Lightweight mesh for breathability
- Soft synthetic suede upper
- HRC Strobel board for increased cushioning and enhanced step-in comfort
- Heel grid system for stable heel cushioning
- IMEVA midsole for increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning and durability<br.* 4mm offset
- Fully lined with XT-900™ carbon rubber sole with triangular lug design
Size and Fit
- These run small, so consider sizing up.
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.