PowerGrid Cortana running sneakers
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper
- Sauc-Fit system in upper locks midfoot onto platform and holds heel secure and comfortable
- HRC+ Strobel board enhances step-in comfort
- HydraMAX collar lining for plush-hand feel and moisture-wicking
- PowerGrid™ fuses PowerFoam™ material with Grid Technology for superior cushioning and responsiveness
- Impact interface cushions and isolates heel impact
- SRC impact zone provides shock attenuation and sets foot up for smooth transition
- 8mm offset
- Comfortride antimicrobial and breathable sockliner
- XT-900™ carbon rubber sole with IBR+ injection-blown rubber compound for lightweight responsiveness and enhanced cushioning and durability properties
Size and Fit
- These run small, so consider sizing up.
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.