Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Flat front RXT Burn running shorts.
- Lightweight fabric combines moisture management with stretch comfort.
- SheerTek Reneu recycled boxer brief provides superior comfort.
- Side seam pockets with a back zip pocket and lockdown zipper pull.
- Contrast side panels and reflective Saucony Logos.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 26", inseam: 7". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Body: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.