Lightweight ProGrid Hurricane 13 training sneakers
- Stability arch-lock for midfoot fit and hydrator collar lining for maximum comfort and wicking
- HRC Strobel Board for added cushioning
- Full-length ProGrid with Respon-Tek cushioning technology at midsole, dual density SSL EVA for maximum rebound and durability and SRC impact zone and impact interface at heel
- Fully lined with an antimicrobial and breathable Comfortride sock liner
- Blown rubber sole with XT-900 carbon rubber outsole
Size and Fit
- These run small, so consider sizing up.
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.