- Lightweight, everyday running sneaker
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper that delivers optimal ventilation for a supremely dry, comfortable environment
- Lace-up vamp
- Impulse EVA midsole that provides responsive cushioning and rebound properties
- Slightly narrower in forefoot with snug midfoot
- Carbon rubber sole that delivers ultimate traction on varied surfaces
- 1 inch heel
Please note, this style offers narrow heel and runs true to size.
Synthetic, mesh fabric
Long before Saucony became one of the world’s most innovative producers of high-performance running shoes, it was a modestly sized kids' footwear company based in rural Pennsylvania. Over time, Saucony expanded its product line to include carpet slippers, ice skates, bowling shoes, and even astronaut boots, but didn’t achieve lasting fame until it began making top-quality trainers. The Jazz Original was lean, mean, slim and light, but so technologically advanced that serious runners clamored for them as though they were gold medals. Available in bright and bold color combinations, the Jazz Original remains one of Saucony’s top-selling items, along with the super-lightweight ProGrid Kinvara, the open-mesh Triumph, and the Mirage. In addition to shoes — divided into categories such as track & field, cross-country, and trail-running to meet every runner’s precise need — Saucony offers a full collection of men’s and women’s athletic clothing to keep you serious sprinters comfortably outdoors year-round.