REDUCED SHIPPING FOR ITEMS UNDER $50
- Short sleeve sweater dress
- Ruffled elastic cuffs with contrast stitching
- Gathering and contrast stitching around the neckline
- Ruffled bottom hem with contrast stitch detailing
- Non-adjustable front bow detail
- Machine washable
Living up to its style mantra of “fashionable clothing for kids with unique style,” Saurette takes adorable to a whole new level with its whimsical prints and big-girl looks. Contemporary with a vintage touch (picture a pint-sized Zooey Deschanel), the label’s aesthetic resembles an Anthropologie shoot for the toddler set: edgy print dresses, patterned knit leggings and caps, slouchy tops, knee-high strappy boots and owl-print T-shirts. The young line was launched in spring 2009 by stylist Lisa Kanouse, who was inspired by her 18 years in the fashion business and her frustration at finding modern pieces for her own young children.