Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool blend snap and hidden zip front bomber jacket.
- Stand collar with a ribbed lining and ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Zip and welt pocket and two flap front pockets with snap closures.
- Logo patch at sleeve.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets and graphic detail.
- Approximate length: 28½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40
Brand: Schott Bros.
Material: Shell: 63% Wool, 31% Polyester, 6% Other, Lining: 100% Polyester, Insulation: 100% Polyester
Schott NYC’s story goes hand in hand with the story of American outerwear in general. Which isn’t really a surprise, seeing as the brand has been shaping — and revolutionizing — the market since brothers Jack and Irving Schott started making raincoats out of a Lower East Side basement in 1913. Take, for instance, the zipper. Schott was the first company to put one on a jacket. They also invented the leather motorcycle jacket, crafted the bombers and pea coats that kept American troops warm during WWII and beyond, and had a little something to do with that whole punk rock look that all the kids were talking about in the '70s. Now, with the third and fourth generations of the family overseeing things, and the lion’s share of the brand’s gear still being made in the States, Schott is proof that an American institution can stick to its guns and keep on kicking.