Five pocket straight leg cotton jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Coin pocket, waist and back pockets and a back waist logo tag.
- Contrast stitch detail, fading, whiskering and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading, whiskering or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 14½", inseam: 34½". Measurements were taken from a size 32x34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Scotch & Soda
Originally founded in the 1980s, Scotch & Soda reemerged in 2002 when a trio of designers resurrected the Dutch couture label with a contemporary collection of men’s clothing. Since then, the brand has enjoyed a Renaissance of sorts thanks to its expertly crafted swimwear, distressed denim jeans, and cotton pea coats and military jackets. In 2008, Scotch & Soda miniaturized its men’s designs to child-friendly proportions with Scotch Shrunk, a designer line of boy’s shorts, toggle cardigans, and other clothing. In 2010 came Maison Scotch, Scotch & Soda’s women’s collection, then the girls’ clothing line R’Belle in 2011. All of Scotch & Soda’s imprints share a common thread: uncommonly well-made, exceptionally stylish gear at remarkably attainable prices.