Five pocket straight leg cotton jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back button pockets, back waist leather logo tag and back waist adjustable extended buckle tab.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note any fading, distressing or whiskering is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 16" inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 33x34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Scotch & Soda
Originally founded in the 1980s, Scotch & Soda reemerged in 2002 when a trio of designers resurrected the Dutch couture label with a contemporary collection of men’s clothing. Since then, the brand has enjoyed a Renaissance of sorts thanks to its expertly crafted swimwear, distressed denim jeans, and cotton pea coats and military jackets. In 2008, Scotch & Soda miniaturized its men’s designs to child-friendly proportions with Scotch Shrunk, a designer line of boy’s shorts, toggle cardigans, and other clothing. In 2010 came Maison Scotch, Scotch & Soda’s women’s collection, then the girls’ clothing line R’Belle in 2011. All of Scotch & Soda’s imprints share a common thread: uncommonly well-made, exceptionally stylish gear at remarkably attainable prices.