Nine pocket flat front cotton belted chino shorts.
- Zippered fly with interior extended tab button closure, button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back flap snap pockets and additional waist slit pockets.
- Flap snap side cargo pockets.
- Includes adjustable contrast belt.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 21", inseam: 12". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Scotch & Soda
Originally founded in the 1980s, Scotch & Soda reemerged in 2002 when a trio of designers resurrected the Dutch couture label with a contemporary collection of men’s clothing. Since then, the brand has enjoyed a Renaissance of sorts thanks to its expertly crafted swimwear, distressed denim jeans, and cotton pea coats and military jackets. In 2008, Scotch & Soda miniaturized its men’s designs to child-friendly proportions with Scotch Shrunk, a designer line of boy’s shorts, toggle cardigans, and other clothing. In 2010 came Maison Scotch, Scotch & Soda’s women’s collection, then the girls’ clothing line R’Belle in 2011. All of Scotch & Soda’s imprints share a common thread: uncommonly well-made, exceptionally stylish gear at remarkably attainable prices.