- Embroidered cotton battenburg lace woven shift dress
- Zipper pocket at bust, scalloped hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell. 100% silk lining
Girls in Sea NY are spot-on stylish and accessible at the same time. This label’s aesthetic makes perfect sense when you learn that designer Monica Paolini spent years working for Betsey Johnson and Jill Stuart. When Paolini headed out to create her own line in 2008, she enlisted fellow design mind Sean Monahan; together the duo puts out a uniquely playful roster of womenswear filled with kooky prints, blousy jumpsuits and cheeky rompers. The line’s spirit of optimism has caught on with trend-seekers Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Seyfried and Kate Hudson.