- Cotton woven high-waisted pant
- Embroidered lace overlay throughout, piped trim at waist, banded at waist and pant cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure, fully lined
- 29 inch inseam; 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% cotton and 10% polyester shell. 100% silk combo. 100% polyester lining
Girls in Sea NY are spot-on stylish and accessible at the same time. This label’s aesthetic makes perfect sense when you learn that designer Monica Paolini spent years working for Betsey Johnson and Jill Stuart. When Paolini headed out to create her own line in 2008, she enlisted fellow design mind Sean Monahan; together the duo puts out a uniquely playful roster of womenswear filled with kooky prints, blousy jumpsuits and cheeky rompers. The line’s spirit of optimism has caught on with trend-seekers Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Seyfried and Kate Hudson.