- Ponte knit one shoulder dress
- Asymmetric neckline, contrast draped knit panels, mesh netting panels at front
- Exposed side zipper closure
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
70% cotton, 18% polyamide and 12% elastane shell. 100% viscose combo. 100% nylon second shell. 95% polyester and 5% lycra lining
Girls in Sea NY are spot-on stylish and accessible at the same time. This label’s aesthetic makes perfect sense when you learn that designer Monica Paolini spent years working for Betsey Johnson and Jill Stuart. When Paolini headed out to create her own line in 2008, she enlisted fellow design mind Sean Monahan; together the duo puts out a uniquely playful roster of womenswear filled with kooky prints, blousy jumpsuits and cheeky rompers. The line’s spirit of optimism has caught on with trend-seekers Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Seyfried and Kate Hudson.