Leather low top tennis sneakers.
- Honors the legendary Arthur Ashe and is inspired by the classic tennis stylings of the mid-sixties.
- Sueded leather toe cap for reinforcement.
- Backstay features a vintage red/white/blue webbing.
- Padded insole is leather lined.
- Heel counter is lined in sueded leather to secure fit.
- Rubber outsole made by patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber manufacturing process that allows a casual shoe to be as comfortable as a sneaker.
- Natural Rubber is softer and more elastic resulting in superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility, and maximum slip resistance.
- Comes with a dust bag.
SeaVees co-designers Steven Tiller and Derek Galkin joined forces in 2006 to revive the iconic Golden State footwear brand and its authentic 1960s California cool. SeaVees' Nubuck leather oxfords and moccasins, women's rubber lace-up rain boots, three-eye chukkas in oiled suede, linen slip-on sneakers, and other styles evoke a vintage-inspired aesthetic while featuring modern touches like patented natural rubber soles. SeaVees shoes are named after significant cultural moments — for example, the summery 10/61 Wallabee-style oxford refers to the month and year that Jack Kerouac completed his novel Big Sur.