Boating Moccasin leather low top sneakers.
- Uppers are made of tumbled pull-up full-grain leather or premium hairy sueded leather.
- Moccasin stitch is hand-sewn with a heavy, waxed thread.
- Flat eyelets are brushed silver.
- Round, nautical laces are nylon.
- Comfort footbed is leather lined.
- Collars and heel counters are lined with sueded leather to secure fit.
- Signature herringbone outsole design offers maximum slip resistance.
- Comes with a dust bag.
SeaVees co-designers Steven Tiller and Derek Galkin joined forces in 2006 to revive the iconic Golden State footwear brand and its authentic 1960s California cool. SeaVees' Nubuck leather oxfords and moccasins, women's rubber lace-up rain boots, three-eye chukkas in oiled suede, linen slip-on sneakers, and other styles evoke a vintage-inspired aesthetic while featuring modern touches like patented natural rubber soles. SeaVees shoes are named after significant cultural moments — for example, the summery 10/61 Wallabee-style oxford refers to the month and year that Jack Kerouac completed his novel Big Sur.