Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Low rise two tone drainpipe jean
- Classic four pocket design, tonal top stitching, metal embossed logo plate at back waist, signature embroidery at back pocket
- Zip fly with button closure
- 32 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
73% cotton and 27% elasterell shell
Learn the rules, then break them. That’s exactly what former shop owner Mik Serfontaine did when he couldn’t find the perfect-fitting pair of jeans for his L.A. boutique. He studied design before launching his eponymous line of second-skin jeans, so not only are they designed with the edgiest of details like zip-off waistbands and strategically placed shredding, but Serfontaine jeans use bi-stretch fabrics that meet exacting standards of fit. Christened “the most rock-and-roll jeans around” by Allure magazine, Serfontaine has attracted a cult following that includes Sienna Miller, Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston.