Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Classic Offset Reverse Grip Bread Knife:
- Made of VG-10 high-carbon stainless steel with a Pakkawood resin reverse handle suitable for left-handed users
- Blade lowered an inch from the centerline allowing you to cut all the way to the cutting board with more ease
- Sturdy handle balances the weight of the blade
- Highly resistant to rust and staining
- Clad with sixteen layers of stainless steel to produce a Damascus look
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade measures 8 inches in length
- Hand wash recommended
Brand: Shun Cutlery
Material: Stainless steel/pakkawood
Known for its innovative knifeware range, Kai has been in the cutlery business for more than a century. Founded in Japan in 1908 as Endo Manufacturing, the company opened its American outpost—Kai USA—in 1977, during its huge expansion into the European, Asian, and North American markets. Today, the ever-growing Kai empire comprises four esteemed brands—Kershaw, Shun, ZT, and Tan Ren—each of which has garnered awards for its military-grade tools and chef-quality knives. Tan Ren is especially notable, featuring blades forged from Daido 1K6 Japanese steel and resin-enforced hardwood handles.