Share This Item: Email
Description: Farm Science
- There's more to farming than meets the eye!
- You don't need to be a farmer or to live on a farm to learn how and whys behind farming
- Educational and fun hands on activities are great for enquiring minds
- Learn where your food comes from, how to care for animals and crops and interesting facts about this fascinating world
- For ages 6 to 8 years
- Learn about the exciting world of horses!
- Horse anatomy, posters, horse and pony breed posters
- Trading cards, free-standing paper horse models, and environment
- Full-color illustrated book bring the equestrian world to life!
- Every horse lover will love this information packed set
- For ages 7 to 9 years
Material: Activity Set
Brand: T.S. Shure