Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Dunhill metal frame angled square 1980s eyeglasses.
- Single textured metal nose bridge with silicone nose pads.
- Textured metal stems with plastic temple tips.
- Interior embossed logo at right temple.
- Approximate measurements: Single Lens Width: 56 mm, Distance Between Lenses: 18 mm, Temple Length: 125 mm.
- Includes hard case from Silver Lining Vintage.
Brand: Silver Lining Vintage
Silver Lining Vintage
To say that Silver Lining Vintage founder Jordan Silver is an eyewear enthusiast is something of an understatement. Silver has been collecting vintage sunglasses and eyeglass frames since the 2000s and has become a well-respected authority on all things optical. In addition to working with household-name fashion designers, celebrities, and artists, in 2007 he partnered with licensed optician Erik Sacher to open the Silver Lining Opticians boutique in Manhattan’s glitzy SoHo neighborhood. Although SLO now serves as the home base for Silver Lining Vintage, Silver still curates collections for everyone from Bergdorf Goodman and Barneys to Jeffery. Simply put, the man knows his vintage eyewear, and we’re all better off for it.