Woven wool single-breasted suit
- Notch lapel
- Two lower welted flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four-button cuffs
- Vents at back
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Woven wool flat front trousers
* Side slant slip pockets
* Belt loops
* Jetted back button pockets
* Zip fly
* Concealed hook-and-bar closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Drop six sizing
- Garment measurements taken from a size 40R: Chest: 38", Shoulders: 16", Sleeve: 25", Back length: 30"; Pants: Rise: 10", Inseam: 38", Leg opening: 16"
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Chest: 38", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15", Sleeve length: 31½"
Care: Dry clean only
Credited with breathing new life into men’s three-piece suit design, Simon Spurr has adopted the eight-button vest as his signature motif. Originally from Great Britain, he designed men’s clothing for Yves Saint Laurent, cK Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren before launching his own menswear label in the mid-aughts. Spurr made headlines in 2012 when he resigned from his eponymous label just after being nominated for the CFDA’s Best Men’s Wear Designer award. While he may no longer be at the helm of his company, the aesthetic of Simon Spurr the label continues to stay true to its founder’s vision with sharply tailored suits, jeans, trench coats, and other designs that blend Savile Row elegance and downtown cool. Give yourself (or the man in your life) the opportunity to look award show-worthy for any occasion.