Woven wool tuxedo jacket
- Two-tone peak lapel
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Back vent
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven flat front wool trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Contrast trim details
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 40R: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 34½", Back length: 28"
- Garment Measurements from a size 34: Rise: 9½", Inseam: 34", Leg opening: 15"
Care: Professionally clean
Credited with breathing new life into men’s three-piece suit design, Simon Spurr has adopted the eight-button vest as his signature motif. Originally from Great Britain, he designed men’s clothing for Yves Saint Laurent, cK Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren before launching his own menswear label in the mid-aughts. Spurr made headlines in 2012 when he resigned from his eponymous label just after being nominated for the CFDA’s Best Men’s Wear Designer award. While he may no longer be at the helm of his company, the aesthetic of Simon Spurr the label continues to stay true to its founder’s vision with sharply tailored suits, jeans, trench coats, and other designs that blend Savile Row elegance and downtown cool. Give yourself (or the man in your life) the opportunity to look award show-worthy for any occasion.