Woven wool single-breasted suit
- Notch lapel
- Chest pocket
- Two lower welted flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four-button cuffs
- Vent at back
- Two-button front closure
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Woven wool flat front trousers
* Side slant slip pockets
* Jetted back button pockets
* Belt loops
* Zip fly
* Concealed hook-and-bar and inner button closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements taken from a 40R: Jacket: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 33¼", Back length: 29½"; Pants: Rise:10½", Inseam: 36", Leg opening: 15"
- Model is wearing a size 40R
- Model measurements: Height 6'2, Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Sleeve length: 33½", Neck: 15½"
Credited with breathing new life into men’s three-piece suit design, Simon Spurr has adopted the eight-button vest as his signature motif. Originally from Great Britain, he designed men’s clothing for Yves Saint Laurent, cK Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren before launching his own menswear label in the mid-aughts. Spurr made headlines in 2012 when he resigned from his eponymous label just after being nominated for the CFDA’s Best Men’s Wear Designer award. While he may no longer be at the helm of his company, the aesthetic of Simon Spurr the label continues to stay true to its founder’s vision with sharply tailored suits, jeans, trench coats, and other designs that blend Savile Row elegance and downtown cool. Give yourself (or the man in your life) the opportunity to look award show-worthy for any occasion.