Long-sleeve wool two-button single-breasted tonal herringbone suit
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower flap pockets
- Four-button cuffs
- Back center vent
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool trousers
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Coin pocket at waistband
- Slanted waist pockets
- Welted back pockets
- Zip fly
- Hidden hook-and-bar front closure with interior button tab
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Slim fit
- Suits from Simon Spurr tend to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
- Jacket: Back length: 29½", shoulders: 18", sleeves: 34¼", chest: 34"
- Trousers: Rise: 10¼", leg opening: 17", inseam: 37" (taken from a size 34r)
Credited with breathing new life into men’s three-piece suit design, Simon Spurr has adopted the eight-button vest as his signature motif. Originally from Great Britain, he designed men’s clothing for Yves Saint Laurent, cK Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren before launching his own menswear label in the mid-aughts. Spurr made headlines in 2012 when he resigned from his eponymous label just after being nominated for the CFDA’s Best Men’s Wear Designer award. While he may no longer be at the helm of his company, the aesthetic of Simon Spurr the label continues to stay true to its founder’s vision with sharply tailored suits, jeans, trench coats, and other designs that blend Savile Row elegance and downtown cool. Give yourself (or the man in your life) the opportunity to look award show-worthy for any occasion.