Organic cotton canvas D-Solve low top sneakers.
- Suede contrast panels and contrast stitching throughout.
- Logo tag on tongue, metal eyelets, a side logo tag, and a midsole rubber logo.
- Fully lined in contrast organic cotton with a padded insole made of consumer recycled paper.
- Rubber sole with traction made from a recycled car tire.
- Comes in a shoebox made of post-consumer recycled paper, soy based printing ink, natural latex and starch based glue.
Organic Cotton, Recycled Materials
One way to reduce your carbon footprint is to buy your footwear from Simple, whose “green” shoes, boots and sneakers come with biodegradable soles. Founded in 1991, Simple started out as a brand dedicated to designing an alternative to all the over-hyped, over-processed and overdone shoes on the market. Basically, they wanted to make something simple. Since then, the label has added sustainability to its mission. In addition to featuring those biodegradable soles (made of recycled rubber), Simple's comfy kicks for men, women and kids are made from repurposed carpet padding, old soda bottles, fast-growing bamboo and hemp. The brand even designs a vegan-friendly line, but we recommend wearing them, not eating them.