Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Suede D-Solve low top sneakers.
- Six metal eyelets and contrast toe and heel panels.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
One way to reduce your carbon footprint is to buy your footwear from Simple, whose “green” shoes, boots and sneakers come with biodegradable soles. Founded in 1991, Simple started out as a brand dedicated to designing an alternative to all the over-hyped, over-processed and overdone shoes on the market. Basically, they wanted to make something simple. Since then, the label has added sustainability to its mission. In addition to featuring those biodegradable soles (made of recycled rubber), Simple's comfy kicks for men, women and kids are made from repurposed carpet padding, old soda bottles, fast-growing bamboo and hemp. The brand even designs a vegan-friendly line, but we recommend wearing them, not eating them.