- Low-rise denim cutoff short
- Classic four pocket design, frayed cutoff hem, contrast top stitching, embroidered motif at back patch pocket
- Zip fly with button closure
- 2 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product
99% cotton and 1% spandex shell
Siwy launched in 2005 on the premise that, in the L.A.-dominated market for premium denim, NYC girls don’t get as much style cred as they deserve. The brand's skinny jeans pack the double punch of being vintage-inspired and fashion-forward. Tailored for city girls, all Siwys — from stretch denim and drainpipe styles to boot-cut jeans and flares — feature a shortened, curved hem at the back of the leg to prevent dragging when you swap your heels for flats. Fashion plate Kim Kardashian is a fan of Siwy’s distressed skinny jeans, while the label's frayed cut-off shorts — washed in "I Don't Care," "It's Magic," and other sassily-named hues — will bring out your inner Daisy Duke.