Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Medium fit
- Spherical, carbonic-X lens with TLT optics
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Patented vaporator lens technology with Porex™ filter
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation
- Ultra-Wide, silicone backed strap
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Dual layer, DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Microfiber bag included
Brand: Smith Optics
Origin: United States
Performance eyewear for extreme athletes and wannabes alike. From anti-fog, impact-resistant snowboarding goggles to polychromatic lenses that improve depth perception in water, the list of patented technologies goes on. Suffice it to say that Smith Optics is the source for tricked-out shades. Founded in 1965 by Dr. Smith, an orthodontist from Sun Valley, Idaho, who made goggles by hand with dental tools and foam, the line has gone on to set the industry standard for excellence. For less-than-extreme athletes, these chunky frames have hipster status and prescription-lens capacity. The ultimate in eyewear technology brought to you by the ultimate eyewear gearheads.