Long sleeve cotton twill zip front jacket.
- Stand collar with hood, ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Front zip pockets at waist.
- Detachable zip-off sleeves with logo tag and zip pocket towards cuff.
- Fully lined with interior zip pockets.
- Approximate length: 27". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester, Trim: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Soia & Kyo
Soïa & Kyo is the fashionista’s answer to the warmth-versus-style debate. Born and raised in cosmopolitan Montreal, founding designer Ilan Elfassy launched his label as a women’s outerwear brand in 2004, adding men’s styles in 2010. Distinguished by huge buttons, high stand-up collars, and slanted zippers, Soïa & Kyo’s collection of modern, masterfully assembled jackets and coats seamlessly blends form and function. Waterproof yet ultra-chic double-breasted trench coats, puffers with plush down fills and built-in arm warmers, packable anoraks, hooded raincoats, and classic leather jackets feature meticulous tailoring and flattering cuts. Fun fact: Elfassy’s brother Eran is the man behind the luxury outerwear label Mackage. Warm, stunning coats run in the family.