- Herringbone woven cape coat
- Single button closure at sleeve cuff, double breasted front, adjustable belt with buckle at waist
- Five button front closure, fully lined
- 28 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
Soia & Kyo
70% wool and 30% polyamide shell. 100% polyester lining
Soïa & Kyo is the fashionista’s answer to the warmth-versus-style debate. Born and raised in cosmopolitan Montreal, founding designer Ilan Elfassy launched his label as a women’s outerwear brand in 2004, adding men’s styles in 2010. Distinguished by huge buttons, high stand-up collars, and slanted zippers, Soïa & Kyo’s collection of modern, masterfully assembled jackets and coats seamlessly blends form and function. Waterproof yet ultra-chic double-breasted trench coats, puffers with plush down fills and built-in arm warmers, packable anoraks, hooded raincoats, and classic leather jackets feature meticulous tailoring and flattering cuts. Fun fact: Elfassy’s brother Eran is the man behind the luxury outerwear label Mackage. Warm, stunning coats run in the family.