- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Marilyn In Grand Central Station):
- Marilyn Monroe takes the subway in Grand Central Station on March 24, 1955 in New York City.
- Taken on March 24, 1955 by Ed Feingersh
- Hand printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper
- Professionally framed and mounted with acid free gallery mats and solid wood frames
- Numbered and certified on the reverse and limited to 100 copies worldwide
- Ready to hang, hardware included
Material: Fuji Crystal Archive Paper, Wood
Care: Dust with a dry cloth
Brand: Sonic Editions
Origin: United Kingdom