shoppers are viewing this right now!
- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Dancing Through Paris:
- Christianne Gaulthier is a dancer at the Moulin Rouge
- Fulfils a lifelong dream to dance through the deserted streets of Paris at the crack of dawn (1955)
- She assumes a classic ballet position outside the Hotel de Ville metro station
- Hand printed on Fuji crystal archive paper
- Professionally framed and mounted to order with acid free gallery mats and black solid wood frames
- Numbered and certified on the reverse and limited to 495 copies worldwide
Material: Fuji archive paper, wood
Care: Dust with a dry cloth
Brand: Sonic Editions
Origin: United Kingdom